Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    08082010vj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 05:39 AM
    Do periods get preponed after taking ipill?
    Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on feb 14th.she took ipill within 1 hour .she had her usual period on 25th January,after having unprotected she got her periods on 21st feb which lasted only for 2days.is she pregnant? or did ipill work?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2013, 06:27 AM
    How hard is it to use a condom? The mornig after pill isn't an excuse for not using protection.. nor is it 100% effective.
    08082010vj Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 06:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    How hard is it to use a condom? The mornig after pill isn't an excuse for not using protection..nor is it 100% effective.
    V had sex using condom but it was torne when v finally saw it at the end
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 5, 2013, 06:38 AM
    You might have to wait a few more weeks and do a pregnancy test... to find out for sure.

The 2 day long "period" is suspect...

Plan B isn't 100% efective any more than every other form of birth control is... no matter what you do... having sex involves the risk of pregnancy.

We have several moderators here that got pregnant using 2 or more forms of actual birth control... correctly. One more than once.
    MS212 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 10:25 PM
    Hi, sometimes I-pill may delay periods. Don't worry, if she took I-pill with 72 hours then she should be safe. Her periods should come once her hormonal cycle gets back to normal.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 8, 2013, 08:23 AM
    Don't worry? It's not 100% effective.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipill and bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , This is shalini.. I am 26 years old.. I got married in January . I & my partner had unprotected sex in February... immediately I took ipill(birth control) tablet . I started to bleed after 1 week and bleeding was normal . In March , I again took an ipill tablet... I started bleeding after 3...

I had an ipill and after one week I gotmy periods I.e just 10 days after I got my las [ 1 Answers ]

I had an ipill and after one week I gotmy periods I.e just 10 days after I got my last periods... is it one of the side effects?

21period,29sex n ipill,4 bleeding?what does this mean? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... I'm 23 yrs old and unmarried. My periods are very regular.it always cumes on time. On 21st may my normal periods started.which lasted for 5 days. On 29th, I had an intercource with my boyfriend.he didn't release his sperm in me.but just as a precaution I took Ipill. N every thing was...

View more questions Search