Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mouphis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 01:50 AM
    Accuracy of alcohol detection in urinalysis
    After a night of drinking hard alcohol and not urinating during the night or in the morning, given a sufficient amount of time has passed for the alcohol to have been completely metabolized by the liver, will a single urine test the following day show an accurate presence of alcohol?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 5, 2013, 06:52 AM
    Not sure I get the wording of this... if you're asking about if you can drink the night before and then take a urine test the next day and pass... no. Not going to happen.

I don't understand what the whole thing about not urinating all night has to do with anything though.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 5, 2013, 06:59 AM
    What happens if you FAIL ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol detection times in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I am in a drug diversion program that lasts for 15 weeks during which I am randomly tested 3 different times. On Saturday I made the poor decision to consume a large quantity of alcohol and had my last drink around 5am Sunday morning. I tested at around 9pm Thursday which puts approximately 4.5...

Alcohol detection in urine [ 2 Answers ]

I heard that there is a alcohol test that can test back 10 days. Is that true? I drink a few beers a day. I'm a female weighing 210. Thanks!

EtG alcohol detection time [ 1 Answers ]

I had approximately six vodka and grapefruit drinks Friday night and 1 beer stopping at about 1:00 a.m. I am a female 47 about 120 lbs and 5'2"-- I was wondering as it seems the EtG detection time can vary widely but isn't really as long as the 80 hour window claims. If I go in Tuesday would the...

Urinalysis test Non Alcohol Beer [ 4 Answers ]

I had (3) non-alcoholic beers and was tested via a urine test 3-4 hours later. Will this show anything?

Alcohol detection times [ 10 Answers ]

Dr. Bill I was put on probation this past Wednesday and I am required to have random urine tests and my first one is tomorrow, Friday. I had about 4 glasses of wine on Monday night (family was in from out of town) and one glass on Tuesday evening. If they do an ETG test tomorrow, will the wine...

View more questions Search