Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Utkarsh kumar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 10:38 PM
    Bleeding in penis
    Yesterday night I was masturbating and due to aggressive masturbating skin that connects with corona of glans of penis got cut due high pressure and it started bleeding
    I want to know is there any trouble or it going to be okay
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2013, 05:30 AM
    Maybe you should try some lotion and be nicer to yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penis bleeding [ 10 Answers ]

Why does my penis start bleeding when I try to go inside my girlfriend's vagina? This is the second time its happened. The first time was when she was jacking me off. Is it because I'm not circumcised or because I'm still a virgin?

Penis is bleeding [ 14 Answers ]

Okay So my penis is bleeding first time I've bleed there but I'm not peeing blood please someone help me

Dog bleeding from penis [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2yr old pit he's not fixed and just recently mated with a female. She's not here anymore. Well he ran away overnite and when he came back I noticed he was bleeding from his penis. It's a good bit of blood. He stained the blanket that was in his bed and it continues to drip. It's a slow but...

My penis is bleeding [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years of age and I went to the tolight and wiped my penis with some tissue paper and after it started to bleed quite a bit like I cut it I just wondered what are the risks of it becomign infected etc

Bleeding from the penis [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering if anyone knows why this happens? I took him to the vet and they did all kids of tests and still don't know why he bleeds. Its not a lot but its enough to scare me. I hope its not bad. Its only happened in the past 3 - 4 months, on and off. Thank you

View more questions Search