Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2013, 10:22 PM
    That explains it!
    For anyone who has wondered at UN decision making, here is a possible answer

US wants drunken diplomats to tone it down - ABC News

They are all plssed out of their minds. I don't think that nations should be subsidising this sort of behaviour. We expect that the UN is a centre of sober and deliberate deliberation, not some sort of drunken orgy
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2013, 04:21 AM
    I want them evicted from NY .Turtle Bay is prime real estate wasted on a useless organization . Let them headquarter in Riyadh.That will tone down their behavior .
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2013, 05:25 AM
    You really toadying to the Saudi will tone down their behaviour? At least they are located in a democratic country. I think an ideal location for them would be Alice Springs, they would be very at home experiencing a third world situation, perhaps then they might offer real solutions and for communications they would be five minutes from Pine Gap
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2013, 06:33 AM
    You want them ? You can have them . But you know they wouldn't be happy in the Alice . Now Sydney or Canberra is more their style .You know ,places where they can do maximum mischief and little good.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2013, 07:58 AM
    Like San Francisco, somewhere on Folsom St?
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2013, 01:42 PM
    No Tom I don't want them but I would like to see them located in the real world, say Lagos, or perhaps Karachi, so they can experience what is happening in the world
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2013, 02:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    No Tom I don't want them but I would like to see them located in the real world, say Lagos, or perhaps Karachi, so they can experience what is happening in the world
    Or send them to one of the scenes of the many crimes the blue helmets commit in the name of 'peace keeping'.
    Peacekeepers gone wild: How much more abuse will the UN ignore in Congo? - The Globe and Mail
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2013, 02:37 PM
    Everyone has problems with the military, how you keep control of one that isn't your own I can't say. I have never worked out what peace keepers actually do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

That explains it [ 6 Answers ]

NSW Minister Verity Firth's husband Matthew Chesher charged over drugs | News.com.au For a long time we have thought there must be a logical explantion for the behaviour of the NSW government, now here from one of their own is the explanation Airing your dirty linen two months before an...

That explains it [ 0 Answers ]

NSW Minister Verity Firth's husband Matthew Chesher charged over drugs | News.com.au For a long time we have thought there must be a logical explantion for the behaviour of the NSW government, now here from one of their own is the explanation Airing your dirty linen two months before an...

Jesus explains the Eucharist. [ 8 Answers ]

"Amen, amen, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you do not have life within you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever eats my flesh...

FOR MEN.. It explains it all. [ 6 Answers ]

=: Because I'm a Man := (a public service message) * Because I'm a man, when I lock my keys in the car, I will fiddle with a coat hanger long after hypothermia has set in. Calling AAA is not an option. I will win. * Because I'm a man, when the car isn't running very well, I will pop...

13 year old.explains it all, I'm sure. [ 14 Answers ]

My 13 year old daughter has had a total transformation from last year. We are only into school 8 weeks, and she's been in trouble all the time, she talks back to her teachers, her grades are very poor and she doesn't seem to care. What bothers me a lot, well a lot is bothering me about it but,...

View more questions Search