Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nrenteria Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Calendar boys?
    Does anyone remember an obscure 80's or 90's movie about a swim team that has to make some money so they sell calendars?? It was a male calender that some friends put together and were selling at a school café ot something like that.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 03:17 PM
    There was some kind of movie in that theme but it was not a male swim team. But with all the movies out there, it is highly likely that there was this one you ask about. But I cannot remember it for sure.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2007, 02:20 PM
    The movie is called "Campus Man," '87. It used to play on HBO all the time, cheesy but I loved it.
    nrenteria Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 10:46 AM
    THANK YOU!!!!!!:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express 6.0 - Calendar [ 5 Answers ]

I am switching to Outlook Express 6.0 and it's all good except the calendar. It doesn't come in looking like a calendar. It looks like a list of email messages. I don't know what to do.

Outlook Calendar [ 2 Answers ]

How do you make a certain Calendar view(i.e Monthly) your default Calendar view? Every time I change it to monthly, it goes back to weekly when I click away and click back to calendar. Thanks in advance

Works Calendar Version 7 [ 2 Answers ]

What is the file name in which Microsoft Works version 7.0 Calendar stores its data. It is NOT the same as lesser or subsequent versions.

Crystal Reports Calendar [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am currently trying to build a report that looks just like a calendar. The data I have is stored in a table organized by: Day Month Year Note I am struggling with how to display the notes in a calendar view. I can get it to work in a crosstab view; however, it is just one row...

View more questions Search