Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Animallova Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 04:10 PM
    Im so depressed
    I was put on report at school because I have 20 demerits but I've learnt from my mistakes now.
    I really hate my school and I want to move to the same school as my best friend and sister
    About 20 people a year show up for the test.
    Currently I am struggling in maths but I'm getting a tutor.
    Everyone's really putting me down and saying I can't do it.
    Usually I would just be like, well ill just show you.
    I want to go to the top school in belfast and I currently go to a fairly good grammar school.
    This time I can't shake it off because even my own father is telling me I'm to dumb, which hurts because all 5 of my brothers and sisters went there :'(
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 4, 2013, 04:18 PM
    Well, the ball is in your court now. Show them that you can do it!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 4, 2013, 05:01 PM
    Being put down is tough, especially from your own parents.
    It's nice to get encouragement online from total strangers.
    But you brought this all up over a week ago, and it isn't clear that you have learned your lesson. Telling US you have doesn't count. We aren't there. We don't know if you had 20 demerits then, or got more since then, or what.
    I'm a little worried that you come here for easy-to-get encouragement, when what you really need is encouragement close to home, and that requires DOING what it takes.
    Good luck. Let us know when you have no demerits from a certain date.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 4, 2013, 06:12 PM
    You said you got your demerits for not turning in work. So, you need to get off the computer and start studying. I asked you before if you had a planner or something to keep you organized. You never answered back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it mean if your depressed but don't know what your depressed about? [ 1 Answers ]

I feel down all the time... I'm also stressed... I can't really stand to be around kids anymore even my own... I have no friends and I go no wheres all I do is sit at home with my kids... I have people around that don't treat my kids the same as they do others and I don't know why cause one of them...

14 and depressed? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 year old and I think I am depressed. I don't want do do fun things that I used to love to do and I cry all the time because of the death of my father. I want to know if I'm really depressed or is it just age and hormones and stuff like that?

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

I am only 13. Am I depressed? VERY serious [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am a thirteen yr. old girl and I am almost positive I am depressed. I used to eat allot and now I go almost all day without food but still gain weight. I have just had 6 family members die and 1 friend. When I was seven I was sexually molested and now its really starting to bother me. I...

Am I depressed [ 7 Answers ]

Well for the past 3 years my life to me seems like hell, In my realtionships all I do is get hurt. My family has turned against me, I have no friends anymore. I spend most of my time alone thinking. Ive attempted suicide more then 20 times and I'm always walking around sad with a fake smile on my...

View more questions Search