Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miketctlane Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2013, 09:04 AM
    Record expungement
    If I have a class 4 conviction and I went to IIP (bootcamp) to serve my time is it possible to get my record expunged?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2013, 09:10 AM
    Hello m:

IF your state has provisions for it, and you wait the requisite time, and you don't get into more trouble, I don't see why not.

excon
    miketctlane Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2013, 09:55 AM
    How will it take
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Hello again, m:

My GUESS would be 5 years minimum.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Expungement [ 1 Answers ]

I was arrested in 2008 for possection of marijauna. Since it was my first arrest ever, I only received community service and later got it expunged. That was four years ago. Will it show up on my background check and cause me not to get this job?

Expungement driving record [ 1 Answers ]

Can I get a DUI that I got back in 2006 expunge or sealed I'm in Kentucky.

Am I entitled to free expungement of criminal record if my case is vacated. [ 4 Answers ]

I was wrongly convicted of an attempted murder in 1991. I did ten years in prison before my conviction was overturned and vacated by the Indiana State Supreme Court. I was blessed with a job upon release, but every time employers run a check on me "Murder" comes up on my arrest record. What can I...

Expungement of criminal record [ 3 Answers ]

I was convicted in 4/02 of malicious wounding in the state of Virginia and served a five year sentence. I would like expungement of my criminal record. Can I get this done or not? If so, then what do I need to do?

Expungement of my record [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Keisha and I'm a student in colleges majoring in forensic chemistry. I also have a background history with 3 arrested. Two Class C an a felony, I want to know is it possible for me to expunge my record an work in the forensic field? Are what can I do?:confused:

View more questions Search