Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suebee77 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 03:33 PM
    Find romance novel without title
    Looking for the title to a book I read a few years ago. I thought it a popular author, but have checked lists and cannot seem to recognize it. It takes place during the 1960s. The man and woman were high school sweethearts and she left to go to the city. She was pregnant and didn't tell him. I cannot remember why they separated. She returns and he is managing the orchard where she grew up. I cannot remember if the child survived - but a girl I think. They of course are reunited when she returns. Unsure of some of the plot here. I believe she leaves again and he follows her and learns the truth. I am thinking a mean father or grandfather is involved.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help me find the title or author of a Historical romance novel [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the title or author of a romance of novel where the hero fell in love with a girl that could not talk or had trouble talking. She was also being abused that her care taker. I think the book started with her walking in the country and some men were troubling her. The hero ended up...

Help me find drama/romance movie without title (proably about guy & prostitiute) [ 0 Answers ]

Ok I'm trying to find this movie for YEARS literally. I'm pretty sure it was shoot AFTER 2000. It was american (maybe british?) movie. Director of the movie was also lead actor. He looks like regular guy & had brown hair. Lead actress was beautiful stunning blonde girl. Both knew to act for...

Find a romance novel without title and author [ 1 Answers ]

It's starts in France with three sisters the oldest Elizabeth (aka bessie, Lisbet) is considered a spinster who was left at the alter, but really the guy had an affair with one of her sisters, which we find out towards the end, while her two younger sisters are married, she get asked to dance by a...

Find a romance book without a title or author [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a romance book I read in the 80's or early 90's. I thought that the name was devil's bayou but I cannot fnd it on the web. I think the main character was namd christina, blonde, lived either on some islands or the south.

Trying to find title/author of Historical romance novel? [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a title/author of a romance novel - I believe it is a historical/medieval. It had two sisters in it an the hero is set to marry the annoying sister but has feelings for/desires the other sister who is also getting married. On her wedding night he claims droit de seigneur on the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.