Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PandaBabee12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 07:56 AM
    Tounged turnd another color after piercing
    I got my tongue pierced on Saturday and the next morning I seen that my bottom of my tongue turned a color like if you had a bruise on your arm its like purple & blue. Is it infected? Has that ever happened? Is it dry blood? Or is it just bruised?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 3, 2013, 10:37 AM
    It is bruising.
    honestwriter Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Mar 8, 2013, 08:30 AM
    Yup... since there isnno picture of the said tongue...
    I would say that it is internal bleeding after the piercing which is normal... though there is no harm in getting it checked up!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dry Skin and Dark color on Navel Piercing. [ 0 Answers ]

My belly piercing has dry skin on both holes and I want to know why. It doesn't hurt at all. I don't overclean it. Why is it going through this nasty looking healing process? Is this normal? The skin in between both holes are darker than my skin color. I've had my piercing for 2 weeks and a half....

I kissed a girl and it turnd me but I don't fancy her, does that make me a lesbian? [ 4 Answers ]

Thing is, I have only kissed a girl because she's by best friend. She niw claims she has feelings for me and loves me... but that just freaks me out because I don't share those emotional feelings like I do with guys... I can't imagine myself with her, the idea scares me, but does that make me a...

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent blue hair color? [ 1 Answers ]

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Aqua hair color?

Monitor not turnd on [ 1 Answers ]

Please suggest any body I went and got a new HD and plugged it in, turned everything on and…nothing. The system turns on, all fans are on and power is being delivered to everything. The problem is the monitor isn’t receiving a signal. The monitor isn’t the problem as I have tried it on another...

View more questions Search