Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rose4216 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 04:49 AM
    Evil spirits
    We have 3 or 4 spirits in our house and one is evil. We have a picture of the bathroom wall that has 2 faces in it and one looks like my grandmother. I believe strongly in God so we smudged the house but nothing happened. It has gotten to the point that we can't stay there and the churches in my area kind of laughed at me when I told them the problem. Where do I go for help?
    jacobm28 Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Mar 3, 2013, 08:31 AM
    Look up mediums and priests in other locations, mediums are usually connected to people that take this kind of thing seriously.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 3, 2013, 11:14 AM
    You believe in God? In what sense and to what degree? Smudging didn't work because smudging has no power behind it. Just like blessing a home, 99% of the time it is not going to work because it's not what is needed.

If a church laughs at anybody for a need they have, you don't want help from that church to begin with. I do, however, doubt that they "laughed" at you.

What exactly is going on that you can no longer stay there?

You do go to the church for help... but finding one that believes you is the first step. I don't know where you went but I might suggest checking out a full gospel or pentecostal church.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2013, 01:31 PM
    I am a Christian, 71 yrs old, and live in a house built back in 1940, which since has been renovated. There are spirits living here, no harm, because we have seen "white flashes" of light, for a second, at different times in one room. There is no explanation, no car lights, etc. Also, a mirror on a bathroom door "flew" off, bending in the middle. Nothing could have made it do that on it's own.
    We had a bad spirit and did the following:
    Get a small bottle of Virgin Olive Oil. Put some on your finger, and make a cross over an outside door, on the inside, and pray:
    By the power of God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit, I command you to leave our home and never return. Say it at least twice. Then do it over all the doors leading outside. It worked for us. That is all I gave say, it did work for us. Try it again if it didn't do the job the first time.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are there evil spirits around my mom? [ 3 Answers ]

Has my mum got spirit activity around her? She went out with her friends and they were taking pictures as normal. While they were taking pictures, it looked like there were orbs showing up on the pictures. As there were more pictures taken, the orbs were getting closer and the pictures were...

Why are the evil spirits following me [ 3 Answers ]

I can hardly sleep and concentrate when my mind is occupied with all these spirits

Evil spirits [ 3 Answers ]

I have a little cousin that just turned 21. Since then she has been experiencing evil spirts. They are within her body. And when I say in her body she has little episodes like talking in a different language(saying names like Lucifer)she is throwing up, screaming,crying and cursing, saying someone...

Evil spirits [ 1 Answers ]

Does attacks from evil spirits make you physically ill?

Evil Spirits [ 5 Answers ]

How do I talk to an evil spirit and find out info about that evil spirit?:confused:

View more questions Search