Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1989123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2013, 04:30 AM
    Haven't felt baby move
    Am 25 weeks pregnant and still haven't felt the baby moving or kicking yet. I still feel the feeling of bubbles bursting but not a lot just now and again plus don't have any other pregnancy symptoms . I don't even feel pregnant my tummy has got bigger but hangs low and it isn't hard its soft to touch am really scared something maybe wrong as this is my first baby but had 2 miscarriages before . Please help does it sound like something maybe wrong or is this normal
    Mcsap9213 Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Mar 3, 2013, 06:08 AM
    You need to see a real doctor , not an online Q &A board.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to move on, but I cant because I felt a connection and I cant get over her? [ 2 Answers ]

THIS IS THE FULL STORY OF WAT HAPPENED I COPIED IT OVER TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR U. I JUST NEED HELP , I ACTUALLY CRIED :( One month ago, this girl and I got to know each other, we basically know everything or mostly everything about each other. She used to come to see me everyday until exams...

I have an upset stomach, I'm dizzy, and I'm shaky, and I haven't felt hungry. [ 0 Answers ]

randomly the past 2 days I have been getting an upset stomach, but now today I have felt dizzy and also a little shaky too, I just had a baby 2 1/2 weeks ago, and I haven't felt very hungry ither what could be going on ?

37 weeks pregnant today and have not felt the baby move all day [ 70 Answers ]

I haven't felt the baby move all day, I know that the baby doesn't have a lot room to move but shouldn't he or she move? Is their anything I can try to make the baby move a little?

View more questions Search