Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uselesshoping Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 10:03 PM
    Is it possible to have a common or plantar wart on your genital area
    I've had a bump on my penis for at least four years now and I've only had sex with one girl she seemed surprised to see it so I'm assuming she didn't have anything also we talked about it before we had any sexual contact so unless she was lying then I don't know what it could be I've read up on genital warts and I have picked at it made it bleed but it has not spread nor went away so I'm just wondering if its something else or if its possible it could just be a normal or plantar wart
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 2, 2013, 10:08 PM
    Why haven't you seen a doctor about it?

Mar 2, 2013, 10:09 PM
    Embarrassment
    Education Expert

Mar 2, 2013, 10:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by uselesshoping View Post
    Embarrassment
    You need to get over the embarrassment and have it checked. Obviously, we can't possibly diagnose what it is over the Internet.

Mar 2, 2013, 10:17 PM
    I know it's just even if I do go to a doctor and I find out it is and it does happen to be genital warts I fear that I will continue to live my life alone cause what woman would want to be with a man that has something like that
    Education Expert

Mar 2, 2013, 10:21 PM
    I know it's just even if I do go to a doctor and I find out it is and it does happen to be genital warts I fear that I will continue to live my life alone cause what woman would want to be with a man that has something like that
    How about going first, and then if you are diagnosed with something, ask the doctor for any medications or further treatments, if necessary.

Mar 2, 2013, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    How about going first, and then if you are diagnosed with something, ask the doctor for any medications or further treatments, if necessary.
    I'm going to go see a doctor about and thanks for

Mar 2, 2013, 10:24 PM
    I'm going to go see a doctor about and thanks for proving my point

Mar 2, 2013, 10:25 PM
    About it*
    Education Expert

Mar 2, 2013, 10:25 PM
    I'm going to go see a doctor about and thanks for
    Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Mar 2, 2013, 10:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    Ok thanks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 2, 2013, 11:08 PM
    Plantar warts occur on the soles of the feet, not the penis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frozen Genital Wart Ripped Off [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I had a couple genital warts frozen off two days ago. They look pretty much the same as they did before they were frozen, so is that supposed to happen? But the real problem is that I accidentally had one of the ripped off. Now it is bleeding a little but can I get more warts around the area...

Puss filled bubbles on testicals, skin tag, genital wart, etc. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, 24, sexually active male, have got 1 so called skin tag on my shaft last year, burned off with liquid nitrogeon. Another two appeared, doctor still laughs and says it's a skin tag, now I have many on my testicals, 3 little ones on the shaft. They are all kind of the left side, and are...

Plantar Wart? [ 3 Answers ]

In high school, I developed a very, very painful plantar wart on the "ball" of my left foot. Being a self desribed "Picker", I made the situation worse resulting in having to have multiple nitrogen treatments. I have no recollection of how it all started, just that it your standard looking plantar...

Ingrown hairs in genital area [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting ingrown hairs on the inside of my thighs and on the outside of my vagina. These bumps get pretty large and hurt very bad. Most of the time they end up popping like pimples and then they go away but sometimes leave bad scars. I don't shave except for bikini line in the summer and...

Proper way of washing genital area [ 3 Answers ]

I'm just wonderrin if Its OK to wash your genital area inside, using our one finger associated with water and using feminine wash outside to prevent any bacteria or insfection? But make sure we have to wash our hands and our nails needs to cut off. I was just thinking if we can able to use this...

View more questions Search