Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 2, 2013, 10:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Musicfriends View Post
    Well sorry what do you want me to say I'm in love with him he loves me/we like each other he wanted to cam with me before we went to be but i couldnt cause my dad was out here and my parents are against me talking to people idk in real so I can on cam him when theyre not around and so he said ok and i said tmw? And hes like idk and i said i was sorry and hes just like well goodnight then and he normally puts a heart or says more than just that :/
    Cam, as in webcam?
    Musicfriends Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2013, 10:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Cam, as in webcam?
    Yeah and by the way I do that cause I don't like to be really open with people or I just end up getting hurt in the end and I don't need that so I try to keep to myself

Mar 2, 2013, 11:07 PM
    Yeah and by the way I do that cause I dont like to be really open with people or I just end up getting hurt in the end and I dont need that so I try to keep to myself
    No one seems to help even if I do answer so It's kind of pointless to spend time writing it for nothing
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 2, 2013, 11:11 PM
    No one seems to help even if I do answer so It's kinda pointless to spend time writing it for nothing
    So far, there's nothing to help with.

Which country are you in?

What is your parents' objection?

Mar 2, 2013, 11:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    So far, there's nothing to help with.

Which country are you in?

What is your parents' objection?
    canada and he lives on Germany side

And I don't know they just said if they catch me I'm never getting my computer back but they isn't really got to do with this
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 2, 2013, 11:19 PM
    canada and he lives on Germany side

And idk they just said if they catch me im never getting my computer back but they aint really gotta do with this
    What are you doing wrong?

Mar 2, 2013, 11:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    What are you doing wrong?
    I didn't do anything wrong they're just sort of strict I can't even hang out with friends outside of school and stuff but yet they yell at me for always heing on the computer... what do they want me to do its so boring in the house so :/ but they still don't really have to do with what we're talking about XD
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 2, 2013, 11:23 PM
    I didnt do anything wrong theyre just sorta strict i can't even hang out with friends outside of school
    Why not?

Mar 2, 2013, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Why not?
    Idk ask them not me and anyway I wouldn't want to anyway I like to be alone a lot of the time but I'm going to bed now thanks for the bit of help I got from both of you :)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 2, 2013, 11:35 PM
    Idk ask them not me and anyways I wouldnt want to anyways I like to be alone a lot of the time but im going to bed now thanks for the bit of help I got from both of you :)
    Have your mom or dad register here and I will chat with them. :) Teacherjenn and others will chime in. Sleep well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheer [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a question obviously. Well I want to become a cheerleader for basketball, but the guy I like joined wrestling. I really want to watch him play. But if I join cheer leading, I won't see him play. Should I just not join, or do what please me?? PLease help! Try- outs are tomorrow.

Cheer Help! [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone! ::) I've always been interested in cheerleading, I wasn't able to try out for the high school squad for freshman and sophomore year. I want to try out for jr. year, but that means I would be trying out for varsity, and I have no experience. :'( Should I go for it or do you...

Cheer Me Up please ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi . My name is Gara , and I'm 20 years old , I graduate from high school three years ago , because I was working as Human resource now for three years and half , all my friends in high school they all left studying in abroad , while I stayed and worked , well my financail proplem couldn't let me...

Cheer me up please ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi . My name is Gara , and I'm 20 years old , I graduate from high school three years ago , because I was working as Human resource now for three years and half , all my friends in high school they all left studying in abroad , while I stayed and worked , well my financail proplem couldn't let me...

How to cheer him up? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, a simple question about a man. I would appreciate the answers: how to cheer a male friend who says had bad day at work and has low mood, he is very emotionally tired? What improves man's mood mostly ( no sx)

View more questions Search