Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2013, 05:12 PM
    HH_

Whoohoo! You go! Nice post.

p.s. ( you have tattoos? That is funny and not how I picture you AT all)
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Aug 6, 2013, 05:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by classyT View Post
    HH_

whoohoo! you go! nice post.

p.s. ( you have tattoos? that is funny and not how I picture you AT all)
    Ha, yes, I have several... and in my younger days there was a mohawk to go with them!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 6, 2013, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Ha, yes, i have several...and in my younger days there was a mohawk to go with them!
    And I pictured you wearing a navy blue robe and a halo. Slightly balding. Sweet smile. Gentle features. Cute legs.

Aug 6, 2013, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    And I pictured you wearing a navy blue robe and a halo. Slightly balding. Sweet smile. Gentle features. Cute legs.

Navy blue robe? (Have one but don't wear it) Balding? Halo??

Lol
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2013, 07:03 PM
    HH,

So you ADMIT to the cute legs. Lol OK... gotcha pictured in my mind. :)
    freeman4 Posts: 102, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2013, 05:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    1 Corinthians 10:31
    "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."

It says whatever I do. The Word doesn't command much of us....just whatever we do, do it for God's glory. I already told you, we are very aware that those holidays have pagan origins. I have many tattoos...most of which are religious in nature. I have the Chi-Rho on one forearm and Christ coming with the clouds of Heaven on the other. FOR HIS GLORY, not mine. Remember this brother, we battle not against flesh and blood...it seems to me you are picking the wrong things to bicker about. Christianity is not a religion....it is a relationship, and it is faith in Christ. If your faith is weak to the point of not celebrating Easter of Christmas, then so be it...but don't challenge anyone else's relationship with Christ because they do so (for His name might I add).
    We are now on the verge of the final step before Christ returns. If one is so engulfed in paganism and can not understand I can not help it. God has only called a select few that will understand and will give out a warning.

If you believe in the rapture then so be it because it will not come. Jesus will gather His elect but not until after the "Great Tribulation".

This is is exactly what Jesus taught and they also thought Him to be a kook did they not? What ever you think of me is fine but time will soon come to haunt those who do not follow Gods truth.

How can one say that all there is to salvation is to speak the name of Christ and that is it.It is because of blindness of the truth.

Aug 7, 2013, 09:41 AM
    Wow... it's rare when I completely loose interest in conversing with someone. However, you clearly cannot hear or understand anything unless it comes from your own mouth. Good day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search