Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeniecew1331 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2013, 11:21 PM
    Arthritis
    Hi I have had reoccurring acute arthritis pain at least I think that is what it is but I am 39 and moved to Ohio where its currently 30 degrees where today it dropped into the thirties and I am having unbearable pain in my hands as well as tingling and uncontrollable stiffness and they keep wanting to extend and bow up, as well as really bad in my back where I had my spinal fusion and a little in my tips. I work in a warehouse and need to be able to pick up sixty pound boxes all day. Since I don't have health insurance I was wondering if an Urgent Care facility would/could do anything to help me be okay for work Monday. I feel crippled... hunched over and can't grasp or open things with my hands every joint is on fire and throb. Aleve and Ibuprophen does not touch it. Do I just wait it out... I am completely miserable this has to be the worst pain I have ever felt... it makes me nausus and sweat it gets so bad.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Mar 5, 2013, 10:50 AM
    Understand completely, you must be living on painkillers. If you have any ayurvedic clinic near you please immediately visit there. They will design you specific medicines according to your diseases. They will tell you avoid certain types of foods and to eat specific stuff, if I', correct you will get relief slowly but surely. If you follow ayurvedic treatment with instructions. Summer will ease your pain, avoid drinking cold and chilled drinks. Drink lukewarm water and eat fresh food.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2013, 11:32 AM
    One thing that works for me, and certainly I am not in severe pain by any means, is take regular aspirin, crush it in a bowl, add a few drops of water to make a paste, and rub it on the painful areas. That seems to work better than Advil or aspirin orally.

I hope your pain lessens!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RA Arthritis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that would know about a cure or something that could help my mother. She has RA arthritis and has been battling it for a few years now. Well now she is really bad and the pills prescribed by the doctor and treatments and her being a guinie pig...

Arthritis on the spine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bit of arthritis on my spine. What is a good pain reliever. Do they Have some kind of a patch. I have ibuprofen and aleve. Your comments

Arthritis [ 3 Answers ]

I've had Arthritis for many years, A few years ago I started taking Bextra and it was awesome, I felt like a kid again. Well they've taken it off the market, and I'm aching again. I am taking Glucosamine/Condroiten & Fishoil. It helps a little. Do you know of anything that will help with this 24/7...

Arthritis [ 3 Answers ]

Deos fish oil i.e. cod liver oil help to relieve arthritis

View more questions Search