Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 4, 2013, 04:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angie21hernande View Post
    I understand where you are coming from, like I said I respect other beliefs. I was raised Catholic, and I did all that, but it was not until I came to God that i saw the difference, and it is not a diference of religion, I dont like to say religion, because to me Christianity is a way of life, a relationship with God. As baby's we cannot make that decission our parents make it for us, we don't know what we are doing, because like you said, as children we cannot discern.
    And no one forces you to remain in grace. I am so thankful to my parents for loving me that much -- Jer. 1:5, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you."
    angie21hernande Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 05:05 PM
    Of course our parents only want what is best for us, but they thought us what they were thought. In order to be saved we need to accept Jesus Christ into our hearths, and until we do that, we a re not saved. Yes Before He formed us He already knew us, because we are His creation, until we accept Him in our hearths is when we become His children.
    That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9. We can only confess when we are old enough to understand what salvation is, and we cannot understand that as babies
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 4, 2013, 05:10 PM
    Since my dad was a minister, I guess he did do the best he could. And I have no problem with infant baptism. God and I have been having a great relationship since before I was born.
    angie21hernande Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2013, 05:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Since my dad was a minister, I guess he did do the best he could. And I have no problem with infant baptism. God and I have been having a great relationship since before I was born.
    And at the end that is all that matters the relationship we have with our creator Jesus Christ. It is not about religion is about having a relationship with Him, and understanding that like the Bible says we need to confess he is Jesus Lord

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Was saved now not so sure [ 11 Answers ]

I know I was saved and I was close to the Lord. Lately, I feel like maybe I'm not. I do believe his is my Lord and Savior but I feel so distant from him and feel I can't get back to where I was. Once, if asked if I'd go to heaven I'd say "yes" but now I don't know for sure. Does anyone else...

Never too later to be saved [ 8 Answers ]

I need a drama script/story on this topic "never too later to be saved" please kindly assist me. God bless u all. Remember"never too later to be saved" Thanks

Can it be saved [ 4 Answers ]

After 19 years not only did he have a affair he fathered child. I love him and he wants nothing more that me to let him back into my heart. My mind keeps me wondering if we are fooling ourselves thinking it can work... Help me, has it been done, I mean done for real... I do forgive him and love him...

View more questions Search