Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    layzboy075 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2013, 08:46 AM
    Invisible flying, biting, and itching bugs into everything in my home. What is this?
    I have the same problem. Even more frustrating is catsmine monitoring your thread when they obviously don't believe you. I recommend that catsmine go to Woodland Hills CA to Larkwood st. and sit down on the curb for two minutes. Then, they will have this problem too and can spend as much time trying to figure out what it is as disbeleiving everything you say and we feel! Bring your petri dish or traps or experts or whatever, because I will not risk going back there. This is a major problem and the symptoms are debilitating. My question is the same unanswered question as everyone else since the post started in '09. What is the tiny white fly and how do I get rid of it. Period.
    I do not know how to add to the previous thread so maybe they can put this in the same one.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 1, 2013, 08:50 AM
    What are you talking about? You rambling on about Catsmine not believing someone is ludicrous unless you can point out where any of that happened. I have not seen him disbelieve or monitor anyone.

You have a lot of nerve coming here and insulting and accusing a long standing member on a post that you can't even point to.

You claim you can't find out how to reply... It's that button under the post... it says "Reply" on it and is actually easier to do than to start your own thread.

EDIT- Oh, I see, it's a locked thread. Means it doesn't need any more replies. And I read through it but couldn't see where he was doing anything wrong.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 1, 2013, 02:49 PM
    I not only monitor the threads in the Pest Control forum, I moderate them. That's what forum experts do on this website.

I have no interest in going to California. The two years I was there were far too long. For my money, they could sink everything from Monterey to Ensenada and do the world a service.

If the thread you refer to is the one I think it was, unless you are the individual that was trying to sell colloidal silver you will see I urged every single poster to get a sample documented so they could start looking for a solution. Belief doesn't enter into it.

What is it? It could be so many different things I cannot begin to guess. How do you get rid of it? Until you know what it is that question cannot be answered.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2013, 08:19 AM
    And yet a simple call to an Exterminator local to you would have simply resolved the problem instead if ranting away about people when you never event made the effort to post a photo of what you are talking about. Nobody here has ESP... nobody here is going to drive to your house, pictures help.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Mar 7, 2013, 04:42 PM
    It's been a week since lazyboy was here. This one's closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny almost invisible flying bug biting me non-stop [ 30 Answers ]

I bought a house last June and ever since I've been attacked by a tiny flying bug that I can only see in water and then it just looks like dust or dandruff. At first I thought they were the "no see ums" because they feel just like them. The bite is awful and painful but I don't have any bumps...

Invisible flying, biting, and itching bugs into everything in my home. What is this? [ 42 Answers ]

I need your help in reference to an invisible flying parasite of some kind in my home that is literally killing me by the minute. This invisible parasite is biting and itching me everywhere on the body but it doesn't leave any rashes, bumps, sores, or anything on the skin. However, they do attack...

How to erdicate invisible biting flying insects [ 2 Answers ]

I Don't know the answer?

View more questions Search