Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kwise7179 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 07:50 PM
    Sick son
    My son complains of headache and soreness... no fever. He threw up his motrin. What could be wrong. (He's 6 yrs old) usually very active... has been laying around all evening.. even went to sleep early
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 08:13 PM
    Does he have a fever ? Has he taken a fall or bump to the head ?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 1, 2013, 01:05 AM
    I would suggest a visit to the doctor. Sadly we can't diagnose online.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My sick son [ 3 Answers ]

My suv is sick & had had a 4ever only at night for the past 10 nights he's fine during the day with only a runny nose& a little cough. I called a doctor line& paid but being we have no insurance... I don't know what else to do.

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but jus [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I've been feeling sick the past few mornings not acc getting sick but just empty reaches I have no pains in stomach just the going to be sick feeling, my breasts are sore at the sides and front and are sore to touch could I be pregnant please help? Oh and did have unprotected sex a few...

Worried Sick about custody/visitation of my son [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old son. His father and I also went through a very tumultuous relationship involving physical and emotional abuse. We haven't been "together" for almost 5 years, but were off and on (and that is how we ended up with our son). Anyway, I knew/suspected that he was engaged in illegal...

My son got sick [ 2 Answers ]

My little boy got really sick and threw up on the coutch and pillows. I tried to get it out with water and lysol but when it dried, everything got hard and it still smells. Could someone please tell me how to get it out? Thanks.

View more questions Search