Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainCaptain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 10:27 AM
    Would this ruin my chances with this girl?
    I talked to a girl in class yesterday that I haven't seen in years. Spring break is next week so I won't see her for 2 weeks. I'm considering emailing her school email and asking for her number so we could keep in touch over break. Should I wait to ask in person? Would a guy emailing you for your number dissuade you from liking him?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 10:29 AM
    Maybe you should do that face to face. Through email is kind of wishy-washy.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2013, 11:16 AM
    I agree with odinn7. Man up Captain and ask her in person. If you don't she might be disappointed. If you do, she might be thrilled and have to tell all her girlfriends. Good luck!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 11:19 AM
    I'm female. Ask in person. She will want to look into your eyes and see your smile.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 12:51 PM
    You can do both. Send the email and when you see her ask her again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a misdemeanor assault and battery conviction ruin your chances of geeting a job? [ 5 Answers ]

I was involved in a bar fight no one was hurt but me. I was charged with a battery but not convicted. I have never been in trouble with the law ever. Will yhis misdamenor destroy my chances of getting a job?

I think I screwed up my chances with this girl... [ 1 Answers ]

We are both juniors in high school. Before you judge this high school relationship, I have had 2 other relationships before and I stopped for 2 years. She is different though, I think she's amazing. We met about 2-3 months ago, we shared a psychology class. We didn't talk much, but I asked for her...

How do I improve my chances of conceiving a girl? [ 12 Answers ]

My husband and I would really love to have a little girl! I've heard a couple of theories already, like trying the few days before you're most ovulant, because girl sperm lives longer, and working out before you "do it" something to do with endrophans, I don't know, but any other tips or tricks are...

Are my chances with this girl ruined? [ 16 Answers ]

I know a girl that works at a gas station I deliver the gas to. I finally called her when I was off work last week and asked her if she would like to have lunch with me. She said yes and we met at Applebees for lunch. When she gets there she tells me she should mention she does have a boyfriend....

Increase chances of conceiving a girl [ 3 Answers ]

What can me & my wife do to increase our chances of conceiving a baby girl?

View more questions Search