Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    incipits Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 06:40 AM
    Is rib broke
    I am 45 and I fell off my bike yesterday and I feel my chest is bruised, my wife wanted me to ask if it could be that I broke a rib?
    misslaizaz Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 06:52 AM
    It is better to seek medical advice since it is more detailed and they can further assess the body especially the chest part just to be sure and if ever there is something serious that happened then it could be treated ASAP. :)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 28, 2013, 06:56 AM
    A broken rib really HURTS. If you aren't sure, it isn't. If it's cracked, the treatment is at most an elastic bandage wrapped around your chest, and orders to stay somewhat inactive for a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rib out. Ouch! [ 0 Answers ]

Hello... I went to the chiropractor today, and he said I had a rib out. He was unable to get it put back into place today, so I have to try again in a WEEK..? Does anyone know how to make the pain go away?

Rib out of place [ 22 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I went to my doctor on Friday and I have chest pains he told me that I could have a rib out of place.I was wondering if any one has had the same problem and if so what would all the symptoms be for a rib out of place?I would guess that if you take a deep breath that it hurt...

How much prime rib do I need [ 5 Answers ]

Im having a party and plan on having about 15 people, how do I calculate how much meat (lbs) should I get... or at least is there a way to calculate per person what I need to order? Thanks

Prime Rib [ 2 Answers ]

There is a reciepe that starts with oven at 500 degrees for 45 min then shuts off oven for 3 hours something like that I have a 12 pound prime ribe to make anyone know? Thanks

Rib pressure [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 weeks pregnant with my third child and I have a lot of pressure under my ribs is this normal I don't rember having it any other time? :confused:

View more questions Search