Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Louise hall Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 04:51 AM
    Clamydia
    I got treated for clamydia then 9 days after I had unprotected sex with a male I know he doesn't have Any std's I'm just worried I might my pregnant ? It's been 2 weeks since we did it and I'm feeling very ill could I be pregnant? Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 05:18 AM
    If you had unprotected NINE days ago, there is no way of telling if you are pregnant; it is too early to find out. You will have to wait till your next menstrual due date and go from there. STDs is another issue.

Feb 28, 2013, 05:18 AM
    I got treated for clamydia then 9 days after I had unprotected sex with a male I know he doesn't have Any std's I'm just worried I might my pregnant ? It's been 2 weeks since we did it and I'm feeling very ill could I be pregnant? Thank you

Feb 28, 2013, 05:19 AM
    But is there I chance I could be pregnant? Or..
    krittz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 05:23 AM
    Ok there is a chance but a very low one as chlamidea actually decreases the chances of having babies. And as for getting treated this early... most STD's take a FEW weeks to become detectible so the medication may have done more harm then good. Sorry
    Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 05:25 AM
    We can't tell you that, Louise hall, like I stated, you will have to wait till your next cycle, if you don't get it, then yes, you could be. You could be ill from the substance they gave you for the chlamydia; what did they give you?

I don't have a crystal ball to tell you if you are pregnant or not.

How do you know the person you had sex with does not have STDs?

Feb 28, 2013, 05:26 AM
    So could I still have clamydia now? I'm really worry that I could be pregnant
    Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 05:28 AM
    Louise, you are asking impossible questions. If you are worried about having chlamydia again, go get tested, again. Forget about asking if you are pregnant, I can't answer that. You would not have any pregnancy systems after just nine days, think about it.

Feb 28, 2013, 05:28 AM
    My doctor gave me 4 pills called Zithromax ? I took all 4 then had unprotected sex 9 days after.. I no he doesn't because he went and got tested and had the all clear, so should I wait until my next period is due?
    Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 05:45 AM
    You will have to wait until your next period is due, take an HPT with first morning urine.

Feb 28, 2013, 05:47 AM
    Will a home pregnancy test show is I am or not? Is it not to early? Thank you for your help
    Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 06:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Louise hall View Post
    Will a home pregnancy test show is I am or not? Is it not to early? Thank you for your help
    You are not comprehending what I am telling you. There is NO sense in doing an HPT now it is too early. Read back over the answers so we don't repeat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make my boyfriend take clamydia pills without him knowing [ 5 Answers ]

How can I make my boyfriend take clamydia pills without him knowing

How do I know if I have clamydia? [ 0 Answers ]

I have sex with a new partner yesterday. He was protected, but tonight I found an extreme amount of discharge. Is it possible to have symptoms this soon? Or is it from a different partner?

Is it possible for someone to test negative for clamydia twice and still have it? [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I 'experimented' with a couple December 09 and since then I recently had a pap smear that showed positive for clamydia... twice... and my husband was tested and his was positive. I told the couple and asked that they get tested... and she said she had been tested twice because at the...

Clamydia Symptoms and tests? [ 1 Answers ]

CAn a man have Clamydia and still test negative and have no symptoms at all? How likely is it for a woman to be infected for months and not no it.

View more questions Search