Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krittz Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 02:10 AM
    Blood clot in bowel movement
    Hi I'm 24, 62kg, 5"7
    I went to the toilet and noticed a small blood clot after I finished my business. There was no pain but for the past couple of weeks my legs get sore from standing after 5 minutes and I get white spots on them and my feet get swallen every now and then. I haven't been to a doctor as I thought nothing of the legs but now this has happened. Does anyone have any ideas as I'm a little worried on what the doc will say so just want to know what I may be looking at??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 03:44 AM
    I can't be specific, but generally speaking if the blood was from your gastrointestinal tract it would be almost black. So rule out that and that is the more serious issue. Or it could be from an anal fissure which in itself is serious enough. I can't relate this to your other symptoms of legs getting sore, white spots and swollen feet, they are related to a whole other issue.

Given that we can't diagnose on the internet, I didn't want to leave you hanging with this so best bet is your doctor, of course you already know that.
    K-man Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 07:12 PM
    Time to see a doctor. Red bright blood can be from things like hemmorrhoids, the intestines are very rich with blood vessels. As far as leg swelling you should go get that all checked out. Could be a host of things. Good luck to you
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 07:42 PM
    We can't even give you an idea about what this may be. This literally could be hundreds of things.

I would really suggest seeing your doctor.

Don't worry until there's a reason to.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bowel movement [ 2 Answers ]

I haven't had a bowel movement for over three days now ? Drinking plenty of water , eating fiber foods and trying to go , having pain in my lower left anf right extremities it hurts to move or sit different positions its going on four days now? I feel like I have to go but can't very painful , feel...

Bright red, blood, stream when having a bowel movement. [ 2 Answers ]

This has been going on for at least 2 months. I have 3 to 4 bowel movement a day, every time I go I have blood, and there is a lot. The whole bowl is red. I just turned 48 and have had a colonoscopy 3 years ago, there were a few polyps. I was told they were nothing to worry about, getting worried,...

Bowel Movement [ 1 Answers ]

What do I do with 221month old little boy who has a bowl movement every 10-20 minutes

Bowel movement [ 3 Answers ]

Lately, but very sporatically, my bowel movements have been almost pure liquid. I don't think it is diarrhea because it is very random, and only happens once then stops. This is gross, but as soon as I go to the bathroom, it just comes out. I didn't know if it was just my digestive system being...

View more questions Search