Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    campde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Baseball cards
    I have a jackie robinson baeball card in perfect shape how much would it be worth
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Mar 19, 2007, 11:25 AM
    Do an e-bay search to see if anyone is selling the cards. You can get an idea of what buyers are willing to pay. Also they have trading card expose. Go to one. Ask around.

I will say the longer you keep it, the more the value. I have several put away for the last 30 years. Will most likely leave it to the kids.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have four baseball cads that came out of Kelloggs Corn Flakes. The front of the cards change pictures when you turn them. On the back is all of the stats and information. There were only 15 of these cards made. Billy Williams 9 of 15, Harmon Killebrew 6 of 15, Don Baylor 14 of 15, and Willie...

Baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find out how much my baseball card collection is?

Baseball Cards [ 1 Answers ]

When I googled baseball card values this site came up with a testimonial that it was a great place to find out the value of your baseball cards. Do you have system to tell me if my cards are worth anything?

Baseball Cards [ 2 Answers ]

I have about 38 old baseball cards, Yogi Berra, Jackie Robinson etc. 5 1/2 long 3 1/2 wide. How much are they worth?

Baseball Cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lot of baseballs cards. Is there a website (other than eBay) where I can look up the value of the cards? Thanks!

View more questions Search