Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Talansmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2013, 11:15 PM
    I've never met my mom
    I'm 27 years of age and has never met my mom. I've tried looking for her several times. I was taking from her as a baby by my dad and he vowed never to tell me about her. Which he never did. He died in 2002 from agent orange. I was taking from her because of her life style which was understandable but I'm an adult now and I don't care what her life style is it was. I was born I Philadelphia in 85 and then moved to Michigan with my dad and his side. My dad then met a lady from New Orleans and after being together for done years we moved to Louisiana in 94. My dad then decided to just give custody to that lady (whom I didn't know wasn't my real mom till I was about 7) he moved back to Philly. I rarely talked to him at all. Not my dads family in Michigan. My dad passed and his wife whom he never divorced (married to her before I was born) never told me he passed till one of my dads nephew called me and I then called her and she made me (14 at the time) feel the size of rice.. Saying he wasn't my dad, my mom was this and that, I took him away from her for years, he, Wasn't my dad and so on and so on. I never made it to the funeral cause she cremated him. I now 2013 haven't talked to my dads family in years, never knew my moms side... And I had a rough life as a step child and I have a 7 year old son and I just want to know anything about her. Is she dead or alive, more kids or anything
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 27, 2013, 11:34 PM
    You really don't provide enough information in order to help. Do you know your mothers name, first and last, her birth date? What about your father?

With the info you've provided (which is no info at all) there's no way for anyone to help you locate your bio mom.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2013, 07:26 AM
    You would need to post all the information you have which is important to locating someone. That does not include family history but does include names, dates and places of birth.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2013, 08:12 AM
    Your birth certificate should have her name. Using that a PI should be able to find her

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Daugter gave mom cash, mom wrote check who is liabilty for bill? [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter gave me cash in exchange for me writing a check, now the stable is claiming I am responsible for all the bills because I wrote checks to them prior.

Early 90's movie where lady locks mom in basement because mom is monster [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm trying to remember the name of this horror movie that I think came out in the early 90's or late 80's where at the beginning, this lady goes to a gypsy/fortune teller and the fortune teller gives her a Moon and Star pendant and tells her that her soul mate will have the same Moon and Star...

My mom dislikes boyfriend & she hasn't even met him [ 8 Answers ]

Me: Hey Mom, will you get mad if I date an Asian guy? Mom: Yes. Me: Why? Mom: They're no good. Me: Tell me why they're no good.

View more questions Search