Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    orangeblossom9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2013, 04:39 AM
    Looking for the title of old Harlequin book
    Hi, was wondering if anyone can help me with the title of an old Harlequin book. I came across it in the early 90's but I don't know if it was from the 90's or 80's. The story was about two best friends who grew up together and later on fell in love with each other. I can't remember much detail except that the niece of the female lead character had, at some point, a fever so high that they had to cool her down in the bathtub (it was the first time I had ever read about that kind of remedy for a fever, which is why it stuck to me.). Another scene from the book was that the couple had been caught in the rain, and the guy said something like the girl's body had definitely change since they were kids. Sorry I can't remember much else, but I'd appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 28, 2013, 12:05 AM
    The Harlequin site has a search feature, or call Reader's Advisory at the reference desk at your local public library. Thousands of Harlequins have been published, so good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the title of an old harlequin book [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from about 10 years ago. Woman is being stalked by unknown man. Her older brother died in the military she believes. She calls a phone # her brother gave in case she ever has trouble and it is to a pizza place. A little while later her brothers best friend shows up to keep...

Harlequin book-Temporary Bride? [ 1 Answers ]

My mother passed away a year ago and I still haven't found her favorite book that I have been looking for. I know that the title is Temporary Bride about a girl who is 21 and looks 14 and she needs a job to keep her house. The millionaire is not interested in a real bride he just wants to have a...

Title to a older harlequin book [ 1 Answers ]

Help! Need the title to possible Harlequin Romance novel, for peace of mind?! The story was very similar to "Something to talk about" with Julia Roberts. I can't remember the title, The plot was about a wife who is pregnant with her second or third child, and she gets a shocking phone call from...

Trying to remember title to an older Harlequin book, maybe Diana Palmer [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of an older book. It may have been one of Diana Palmer because it reads similar to hers (older guy falls in love and turns mean). It is about a young diver who has a knee injury. A friend of hers in a diving club sends her to a relatives ranch to recover (and I think...

Harlequin book from 70's or 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of an old Harlequin book I read about a woman named Fawn and she was a pilot. She wanted to work for the owner (Clive) who didn't hire women. She sneaks and gets hired by using her real name Randell F. She ends up saving everybody by landing the plane when the pilot has...

View more questions Search