Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bintiye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2013, 12:38 AM
    He says he loves you but he dating another girl whom he tells he loves her
    My boyfriend whom we have dated for 4 years, 4 months ago we broke up because of this girl whom I found he was talking to and the girl was saying that he was pregnant for him of which he was lying. He did sleep with her though. We broke up and now 4 months later, my x comes back and start apologising and saying that he loves me so much and want to be with me forever. While talking, the other girl calls and he ignores. He gives me her number and tell me to call her later and ask her anything I want to ask. When I call the girl later she tell me that she been going out with my x for 10 months... but it's been only 4 months since we broke up with my ex. The girl tell me that my ex says he loves her and he want to be with her. I really loved him so much and we been on and off but still have so much feeling for each other. Please help. Should I walk away and let him be with the other chic or forgive him... but if I forgive him I'm not sure if he will stop talking to the other chic.
    misslaizaz Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 06:47 AM
    Hi I think you should walk away because you've been giving him chances and it's not right that we girls be treated like that. I've been there before and I just found out that he was going back to me whenever he is bored or he has no girls and when I get back to him he again going to leave me. Well in the end it's all up to you but girl think :) Like there are lots of guys around and you should not just like totally exclusive to him, go and explore and you going to say there are more guys than him. Well, GOOD LUCK! :)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 28, 2013, 06:58 AM
    Any guy who gives you her number and says 'call her' is not worth having a relationship with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He loves me, but is dating another girl? [ 14 Answers ]

There's this guy, I love him sooo much(with all my heart) and he loves me too. Since before we started having feelings for each other, he was dating a girl. He is still dating her now and he still tells me he loves me. I know that he truly loves me because he's told a some people I know. He's even...

My girlfriend says she loves me but tells me that she loves someone else too [ 7 Answers ]

My relationship is about 4 years old. We were kind of living in together. As of lately, I was very busy doing my Thesis in Architecture that I couldn't give my time to my girlfriend though we shared the same room. Meanwhile, she went out to play badminton regularly. Very unfortunately for me, she...

Girl not ready for a relationship but tells me she loves me [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, Im a freshman at university in Canada and for ages I was a carefree, sleeparound guy. A short way into the second term (Jan) I met a girl on a night out and got with her, about two weeks later after seeing each other every night we sleep together and do after that every time we go out. I...

A girl says me that she loves me but at the same time she loves another person also [ 2 Answers ]

A girl says me that she loves me very much but one day I discovered that she is in love with another boy also. What should I do ?

Girl has a boyfriend and loves him but tells me she likes me [ 5 Answers ]

OK so, I met this girl only a week ago. We have hung out everyday since then and we really connect. She's everything I've ever wanted in a woman (I'm REALLY picky). However she has a boyfriend of 8 months (I knew this) who is in the army for at least another 4 years, but she says she really loves...

View more questions Search