Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamelasoo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 08:19 PM
    I want to know what's happening on me.
    Good am I'm pamelasoo. I just want to ask about a week ago. My period will be the 15th of feb but I have my period on the 4th of feb it last for 3 or 4 days...
    And now it feels like I'm having another period , I'm having a lower back pain sometime and sometime my abdomen feels hurt too and my breast also my nips is like always hard and its kind of hurt too.. and the last time me and my husband make love I just have a spot of light blood is it bad hope you can answer it I will be waiting thank you very much
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2013, 08:23 PM
    You posted this under pregnancy - do you think you are pregnant? Your symptoms don't seem to lead in that direction.

When was the last time you saw a Doctor?

Feb 26, 2013, 08:32 PM
    I didn't seen a doctor yet I just hit the pregnancy stuff because I don't know where to put it yet thanks for your answer ma'am but ma'am you think what is this weird feeling ?

Feb 26, 2013, 08:35 PM
    And my sister in-law told me that I should take a pregnancy test so I just look up here so I have an idea what should be the cause of what I'm in now thanks again

Feb 26, 2013, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You posted this under pregnancy - do you think you are pregnant? Your symptoms don't seem to lead in that direction.

When was the last time you saw a Doctor?
    I didn't seen the doctor yet ma'am... my sister in-law told me that I should take a pregnancy test.. because we read the symptoms of pregnancy some of the symptoms there are what I felt sometime but I still don't know if I can be able to get pregnant
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 26, 2013, 09:25 PM
    We can't diagnose on the internet. If this is a concern, see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's Happening? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, more than a month ago I went on the pill. The end of the first month things started to change, the one morning I descovered a big white and red lump that came from me. What could it be? Today I feel very strange and feel like really weird things to eat like Dunked Zinger Wings, Pies, Russian...

What's happening to me down there? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 20 years old. And I don't smoke, over the last 3 - 4 months every so often when I go to the bathroom and I go to wipe myself I notice a clear sticky egg white thing with what looks like red thin veins, obviously I had to take a closer look and when it was touched (with gloves) the redness...

What's happening? [ 3 Answers ]

I dated my girlfriend for over a year and all went well until a few weeks ago. She's brown, in high school and I'm a recent graduate. We had to date behind her parents back since they're strict and don't allow dating until she's older.. She started going out more with her girlfriends and got rides...

L don't know whats' happening-am lpregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Please hear my cry out, l really need your help, anyone out there to hear my cry and help. I am 27 years old. I started having my periods when l was 13 and since then they have been regular. I last had my period mid November 2006 and since then have not bled or even spotted-nothing. I did several...

View more questions Search