Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mherbert92 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 04:35 PM
    Dangerous or not
    Recently I spent the night constantly being woken up by the feeling that something was watching me. That was two nights ago. Last night (26/3/13) I was watching a movie when the TV started warping the image and sound. This has never happened before and the TV is brand new. Now this morning I have woken up to three dark fresh scratches on my neck. This has also never happened before. My question is should I be worried that something dangerous is in my houseor is someone trying to warn me?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 26, 2013, 04:59 PM
    No, it's not a warning regardless of the situation.

With the TV disturbance and your feeling of being watched many would suggest a high EMF or possible fluxuations. This of course would not explain scratches however.

Personally I have no problem believing it could be a spirit. What you described fits right in with common manifestations. I'm not in your home, I can't debunk what's going on there... so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.

My definition of dangerous might be at odds with others. The world is going to only consider a spirit dangerous if it has the potential of physcial or (extreme) mental harm. I disagree with that. I believe the chief function of these spirits is deceit and harm... and most of that harm comes in the form of deception... thus causing a spiritual weakness if allowed to continue.

Can you think of anything that may have caused or invited a spirit into the home?

Feb 26, 2013, 05:12 PM
    There is no specific event that I feel a spirit could have attached itself to the house or myself. However I used to see a shadow man when I lived away from home for a year. He never hurt me but he scared me. It could be him again but it feels different.

Feb 27, 2013, 02:31 PM
    Has there been considerable time between the two houses or did you move from one right into the other?

Feb 27, 2013, 11:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Has there been considerable time inbetween the two houses or did you move from one right into the other?
    I moved straight back into my house.

Feb 28, 2013, 06:43 PM
    It's possible you could have picked it up at the previous house. Spirits can attach to people just like they will a home.

It's been a couple days since your original post... anything new happen?

Mar 1, 2013, 10:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    It's possible you could have picked it up at the previous house. Spirits can attach to people just like they will a home.

It's been a couple days since your original post...anything new happen?
    I haven't been home in a while and nothing has occurred where I'm staying.

Mar 2, 2013, 07:22 PM
    Well, if you have any more questions/issues... there are many great regular posters here in the paranormal forum. Best wishes!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it dangerous? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. We moved into a rental house that is approx. 5-6 years old a little over a month ago. There was a problem with the upstairs toilet and the landlord asked if we could remove it and set it in the garage and he would replace it with a new one. So we did that and put old towels in the hole until...

Dangerous . [ 96 Answers ]

What to do about people who constantly give dangerous advice and advice that could very well be deadly to someone? Besides reporting and giving disagrees? What else can be done?

Most dangerous drugs [ 25 Answers ]

-------------------------------------------- http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17760130/ Research recently published in the medical journal The Lancet rates the most dangerous drugs (starting with the worst) as follows: 1. Heroin 2. Cocaine 3. Barbiturates 4. Street methadone 5. Alcohol 6....

Dangerous Virus [ 3 Answers ]

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational-Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life...

Previa? Dangerous [ 2 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed with partial placentia previa and I am 23 weeks pregnant, I had an ultrasound a month ago which found this and then had another one Friday which indicated it has not moved at all, I go back in another month to do yet another ultrasound to check its progress. I was diagnosed...

View more questions Search