Hello n:

Cool. Now go get loaded..

excon
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 12, 2013, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nalston0808 View Post
    I passed!!!!
    YOU did? I thought it was your "buddy" that you were worried about...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Smoker on Oxygen [ 4 Answers ]

A person on oxygen only sleep with it sometimes has red eyes still smokes and mean can't breath walking will body shut down?

Smoker's odor in car [ 3 Answers ]

I recently bought a used car that I'm very happy with except... the previous owner was a smoker, and the smell bothers me. How can I get rid of the lingering odor?

How to convince a smoker to quit [ 3 Answers ]

How do you approach a loved on who is a smoker. I'm concerned not only for there health but also for my own. When asked why they smoke they just shrug, they're aware of the health issues, but feel if they quit because of my concerns they would be letting someone else tell them how to live their...

Smoker vs. Non-smoker can it work? [ 4 Answers ]

My b/f and I have been together for 1 year.. everything has been great. But we do have one issue I'm a smoker (cigarettes) and he is not.. about a year ago I had was living a huge party life. all I did was drink and smoke (MJ) everyday. My b/f was never a drinker/smoker.. my party days ended when I...

Offset smoker [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought an offset smoker and have never used one before. Do I put the coal or wood in the small chamber and all the meat in the large chamber?

View more questions Search