Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flower10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 07:17 AM
    Civil Partner
    I am asking on behalf of a partner of a close friend who has just passed away. He works full time & has a 15yr old son, his partner died of cancer & because they weren't married, he doesn't seem to be entitled to anything financially & is terrified how they will cope! What about civil partner does that not count? They were together 25yrs, but now just his wage alone will not cover all the bills, he got no help from C.A.B. we only laid her to rest yesterday, so I'm doing all I can to help take some stress away. Any information you could provide would be much appreciated.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 26, 2013, 07:27 AM
    Where does he live?
    Was she the mother of his son?
    Is his name of the boy's birth certificate?
    Did she leave any property or other assets?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If one partner has the stomach virus does the other partner get the smotch virus? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend hade the virus for a couple of days, He started throwing after his game on the 29th of december(miss his game on the January 1st), and I was with him on the 28, Is there a chance I could get the virus?

Masters in Civil after Diploma in Civil + 12 Years Experience [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I done diploma in Civil Engineering in 1995 and I have experience in Highways around 12 years. Any institute provide masters in civil engineering (distance learning) after diploma+12 years experience? Kindly advise

Civil judgement [ 2 Answers ]

I wanted to know how to get a judgement off your credit report after they have already won their judgement in court.

Civil war [ 1 Answers ]

What was the capital of the north and the south during the civil war?:confused:

Civil court [ 4 Answers ]

What could this be about and how bad is it?

View more questions Search