Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssuresh1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 04:37 AM
    ask me excel
    Hi guys,
    I am created the pivot table on excel file. I want to generate the sum of the pivotitem value of those data. I have coded of the following. But shows error.

tell me is it correct or not.

Dim pvtItm As PivotItem

For Each pvtItm In Worksheets("Pivot7").PivotTables("SamplePivot7").P ivotFields("Parent IOU Name").PivotItems
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _
    WorksheetFunction.Sum("=GETPIVOTDATA(""Employee Name"",Pivot7!R1C1,""Project Location"",""Offsite"",""Designation"",""Asst.Syst ems Engineer"",""Parent IOU Name"",& pvtItm.Name)")

Next

Check out some similar questions!

How to connect one excel sheet to other excel sheet [ 28 Answers ]

How to connect one excel sheet to other excel sheet.

How to link multiple excel sheets to one main source excel sheet [ 7 Answers ]

I have a master price list and multiple ( individule ) sheets for customers.. I would like to , when input data in the price list to link and update to all other sheets... ( I do not want to have a source sheet with tabs) Thanks

Help with excel [ 1 Answers ]

How can I copy a format and paste it?

Excel 2007 to have excel 2003 look? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey I have Microsoft Excel 2007, from my course at college I have been given instructions to do a task. However these instructions are for excel 2003. How do I change my excel 07 to look like excel 03 so that it is easier. I know there is a way, help greatly appreicated thanks.

Excel [ 2 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I try to use excel to print an invoice, how can I put an invoice number that will auto upadate the next time I use the file?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.