Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Addie123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 07:35 PM
    Exercise.
    I live on the same street as my school. I walk home everyday and then I tried going for a run around the block but the high schoolers would make fun of me when I would run, or even speed walk. What can I do to lose weight because I'm embaresd to exercise in front of people.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 08:17 PM
    There are exercise DVDs out and you may even find some on the Internet. This will allow you to exercise at home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exercise [ 1 Answers ]

This summer I feel like I've been gaining wait. I don't go out anymore or jog like used to. I feel like I have no motivation to work out. What's a good way of getting that motivation back that I used to have?

Exercise [ 5 Answers ]

Could the black and blues I get be from lack of exercise? How much should one exercise if they where found bone lost in their hip?

Exercise ! [ 6 Answers ]

Last night I did 101 sit - ups & the day before that I did 25... How long do you think I should keep doing them if I want to lose at least 10 pounds?

What is the best exercise? [ 1 Answers ]

I have the Natalie Cassidy then and now workout video and it is really good. I used it for two days along with walking my dog for an hour on both days and the result for just them two days is astonishing. But what I want to know is do you know of any easy exercises to do that will help with getting...

Is it OK to exercise? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know about working out while you are trying to get pregnant? I have been working out but I wasn't sure if it does anything to your body while you are trying to conceive? Also, should I still be doing sit-ups?

View more questions Search