Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ashquack Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 05:30 PM
    I went to the dentist and now all my teeth are killing me what should I do
    My back teeth and my front teeth are both bothering me sense I had my regular 6month cleaning at the dentist today they said my teeth we fine and beautiful like always! But when I got home my teeth were now killing me and I don't know why?
    Plez tell me what I should do I can't bite and my mouth feels so week! What should I do...
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 05:49 PM
    I've had that happen before, especially after a cleaning. If you are worried about it, phone your dentist for advice.

Feb 25, 2013, 06:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    I've had that happen before, especially after a cleaning. If you are worried about it, phone your dentist for advice.
    Yeah but... I'm not that old and my parents now about it and don't say much at all? Sooo I don't know how its not that I'm concerned but my teeth hurt and I haven't ate all day!
    Education Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashquack View Post
    yeah but... im not that old and my parents now about it and dont say much at all? sooo i dont know how its not that im conserned but my teeth hurt and i havent ate all day!
    Was the hygienist rough?

Feb 25, 2013, 06:50 PM
    ?what do you mean

Feb 25, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Was the hygienist rough?
    What do you mean like hard on my teeth
    Education Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 06:55 PM
    what do you mean like hard on my teeth
    Yes, sometimes they scrape more around your gums. Did that happen today? Have you tried some Tylenol? Warm soup might be easier to eat than anything cold or chewy.

Feb 25, 2013, 06:58 PM
    Yes, sometimes they scrape more around your gums. Did that happen today? Have you tried some Tylenol? Warm soup might be easier to eat than anything cold or chewy.
    I took an ibprofin and not trying to suck on ice? They do scrape on them but it ushally doesn't bother me.. my front teeth are OK now but my back are still hurtting

Feb 25, 2013, 06:59 PM
    i took an ibprofin and not trying to suck on ice? they do scrape on them but it ushally dosent bother me.. my front teeth are ok now but my back are still hurtting
    I meant I tried sucking on ice
    Education Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 07:05 PM
    i ment i tryed sucking on ice
    Try warm, not cold. Make a cup of soup or hot chocolate.

Feb 25, 2013, 07:17 PM
    Try warm, not cold. Make a cup of soup or hot chocolate.
    OK thanks ill try it!
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2013, 07:19 PM
    The hygenist was probably just really aggressive scraping the plaque under the gumline. Take tylenol or ibuprofen, swish warm salt water around in your mouth to sooth your gums, and in a day or two it will be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am a dentist( bds) in india can I practise as a assistant dentist here [ 1 Answers ]

I am an indian dentist.. my qualification is bds... as I got married now am staying here in australia with my husband... I just want to know whether I can work as dental assistant or not

I am 45 years old and need a dentist that will clean my teeth - Alabama Medicaid [ 3 Answers ]

I have Alabama Medicaid and I need my teeth cleaned, who can I call?

How much is the usual fee for a dentist to check my child teeth's linearity [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a 6 years old daughter. The upper new perminant are starting to go out, I want to go to the dentist, but I'm newcomer in Canada and I don't know how much it costs for a regular dentist checkup and if the dentist decides that a tooth extraction is needed to leave a space, what is the...

Bad teeth-Only 14 and never been to a dentist [ 6 Answers ]

I'm only 14 years old and have never been to a dentist since I was born. My bottom teeth have receded badly and one of my top left teeth sometimes bleeds a little when brushing. I'm not really sure what to do and fairly reluctant to go to a dentist mainly because of the problem that of the two that...

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

View more questions Search