Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Animal_Chick Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 04:03 PM
    I'm feeling weak like my body is going to shut down on me
    Does anyone out there feel like this or maybe know how to help treat it?
    I feel drained of energy all the time and now getting headaches when I stand up also lightheaded at the same time and my body feels like its going to shut down on me. My body goes weak like I can't lift anything or able to support my own weight when I do push ups. I will be seeing a doctor about this but I like to get some advice encase I'm just wasting the doctors time and I'm scared there going to subscribe me median when I'm already taking ibuprofen for back pain and also penicillin for tonsillitis and I don't like taking all though drugs at the minute I don't want to be on more... I am drinking loads of water and eating well and also exercising (I play for a rugby team) I have never felt so weak in my life and I don't like the feeling as I'm a very active person and I like getting out.

Be much apprcitated if someone could give me ideas on what I can do to stop my body feeling like that I do give it loads of time to rest but scared on pushing myself as I have nearly blacked out although that was in the shower...

I am sorry for spelling mistakes I am dyslexic. Also a big thank you to how can help :)
    itmeeverybody Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 04:28 PM
    I don't have much to say, other than the fact that you should get one of your friends or someone you know to take you to the doctor, or even the hospital. I haven't heard of that before, and if I have, it's not in a normal circumstance. Go get yourself checked ASAP.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 04:32 PM
    Did you ever get checked out for anemia? (your other thread)
    Ashquack Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 05:39 PM
    Make shure to get lots of rest and cut off on sports for a while stay indoors and see a doctor as soon as you can! I was like this forever I went to a doctor and they sent me to and eye doctor for glasses for my headeks the rest they put me on ibprofin and told me to rest. It worked for a while but I still have my head eks every onece in a while but I just let it be and sllep then I'm ushally fine the next day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She has been bleeding and is feeling weak. What is the problem? [ 1 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I made out a week back after her period just got over. This was our first time. We did not use any protection. But after that she took an I-pill the same day. There was no bleeding while making love. But from 2 days she has been bleeding and is feeling weak. What is the problem?...

Feeling someone else's out of body experience [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, last year I was with my ex at a mates place and we had all been smoking marijuana. She passed out, asleep. Then, all of a sudden I felt something between my legs. It fully felt like someone was giving me a head job, but no body was. Then she woke up and told me she just had the horniest dream...

Feeling very weak. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, My mum has told me in the last month she has be feeling very weak. She goes for a run 3-4 times a week and has done for a few years now but she's saying she's even struggling with that now and is having to walk the majority. She had a hysterectomy about 5 years ago and is 50yrs old. She's...

View more questions Search