Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Mar 19, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Official Wages
    Is there a website that will let me know the average amount of wages I get for my position at my office. And since every town has a different minimum wage amount how can I find that out for my position as well.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 09:32 AM
    Wages vary a great deal from one location to another. The true average wage for your job is meaningless since you may work in an area where everything cost more. For example, I worked for 35 years in education. The starting teacher salary currently varies from $29K to $41k. The average would be $35K and that doesn't help if you work where they pay $41.
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Mar 19, 2007, 09:34 AM
    I know that, that's why I am asking if there are any web sites that can help determine what you make in the location you are at.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Social security wages, medicare wages [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am an international student in the US on F-1 visa. I have filed federal tax returns twice and NY state tax returns once preciously. Both times my W-2 did not show social security wages or medicare wages (and the tax withheld for each of these). However, this year my W-2 shows figures on...

Wages [ 2 Answers ]

I am a salaried teacher at a small charter school on a reservation. I would like to know if it is legal to deduct money from my paycheck if I am 15 minutes late, even though I might work hours beyond my scheduled work hours? Also is it legal to require salaried employees to sign in and out as well...

Who determines if something is official [ 4 Answers ]

I wasn't sure what subject to put this under so if this is the wrong place, my apologies. Anyway. I made a fan club for a favorite band of mine. Mine is the first one that was made for them. Well my site was noticed by the band and I got a few messages from them thanking me. Well boom other people...

View more questions Search