Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    assadiq76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 12:23 PM
    Live joy and make others live
    Greetings. I'm in debts.my family is very poor my cousin want to continue his study .he is doing higher secondary.struggling for food also.pls show the mankind person to help and solve the problems
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2013, 12:34 PM
    In the event you are asking for money, that isn't going to happen.

You'll have to work like the rest of us do.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 25, 2013, 12:35 PM
    If you find someone to send you money, ask if they will send me some too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Totally free live major league baseball games live online [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking for totally free, no hidden costs, no gimmicks, no free trial only, no virus or malware, proven reliable online feeds for live major league baseball games. I just want to go to the site, click on the game I want to watch and simply watch the game. This is so much harder to find than it...

I live in ks. And live on soc sec. Can a credit card co get a judgement [ 3 Answers ]

I have two unsecured debts of $20,000 each. I live in Kansas and have only social security check for income. One creditor has filed a lawsuit, and one has threatened to get a lien against my home. The only assets I have are my home (with mortgage) and my auto (with a balance). A bankruptcy...

We live together, could we make it work? [ 16 Answers ]

Hello everyone, It's been a while since I posted on here. It has now been almost a year and a half since I broke up with my ex boyfriend and I have finally been able to let go. I am so thankful to everybody on here that helped me get through that awful time. I now have another dilemma! I have...

View more questions Search