Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akash reddy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2013, 02:06 AM
    Piezoelectric plates
    How would you relate the force which you bang the piezoelectric plate with the voltage produced by it.. Is there any formula.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a piezoelectric pilot kit available for my old coleman furnace [ 5 Answers ]

I have a mfg. home with a Coleman propane furnace that uses a White Rogers 36C67 type 189, 24 volt 60HZ gas valve. Is there a piezoelectric pilot kit to update from my old standing pilot which blows our frequently? I got a lot of help from this forum and category a couple years ago. Thanks.

What's the Value Of 2 Staffordshire plates? [ 2 Answers ]

I have 2 staffordshire plates and I am unaware of the year because it was given to me as a gift. They are a fine english bone china staffordshire england (I'm typing it as what it says on the box) surrey buttercups W4104 Duchess plates by crown sterling. Pleaase if anyone might know the value of...

2 License plates in NJ? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I just started driving and have been searching for cars and found one in PA that only has one area for a license plate. It's for the back of the car. Is it legal to have only one plate in New Jersey? I can't seem to find anything about it online. Thanks!

Changing english plates to spanish plates [ 1 Answers ]

I'm moving back to spain and I want to take my fiat barchetta with me but I heard that you have to change the licience plates over. How would I do this and how much does it cost? Is there anything else I should know?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.