Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ragtag435 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2013, 10:39 AM
    How to permanently preserve cedar boughs in crafts- revised
    Is there a spray or a dip that I can use on Cedar boughs to make them "solid?" I need a quick fix for these. I will be painting them so it is not necessary for them to retain their color. Nor, do they need to be pliable... just solid, where they don't crumble when touched. They are used as small trees in crafts.I have tried spray paint & then spray polyurethane. Also, hairspray. Still, the needles fall off or crumble when touched. Any ideas? I have read about the glycerin/dye mixture but don't have weeks to give for this result. Thanks. Stephanie

Check out some similar questions!

Need this Paragraph to be revised. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I have to turn this paragraph into a really tough teacher. It's really important to me that is flows well and has a strong topic sentence and conculsion. So can you please give me any suggestions. Good attendance at school is important to a student's success in many ways. By not...

Does labor look like this? Revised [ 2 Answers ]

I have a female cat that I am about 99% sure is pregent, she has made no milk but me, my mom, my sister, and my boyfriend are sure sure that we have felt kittens, if she is pregnant she is very very close to delivering. My question is - when we pet her it resembles being in heat, I was wondering if...

Chapter 7 Revised [ 5 Answers ]

My husband is going to be filing for Chapter 7 in a week or so, and up until a month ago, we had a joint checking account. He also had a separate checking account of his own that he used, and he never deposited nor withdrew money from the joint account. Since the joint account has been closed for...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.