Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matt23 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2013, 10:22 AM
    I have Anger issues what do I do?
    I get angry and frustrated quite easy what do I do? I also just want someone
    To talk to we take counselling every 2 weeks but it seems like its not helping its just making things worse. What do I do?
    Kohoutek Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Feb 25, 2013, 06:53 AM
    If you're talking to a counsellor, you're taking the first steps to helping yourself and that's good. The thing is that different counsellors work in different ways and sometimes you need to visit a few before you find the one who connects with you and helps you in the way you need.

It took me three counsellors before I found one who I felt was actually listening to me, and who I could create a rapport with.

I don't know if you're paying for your counselling or not but if you feel the counselling isn't working, ask your GP to refer you to somebody else. Or, if you can afford it, set up an introductory session with a few private counsellors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anger issues [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I really ned some help . My 24 year old daughter still lives with me, she is hateful , man , inconciderate, vindictive, moody, mouthy, disrescectful to me , my husbund and even her boyfriend. She's making me crazy. How can I get her to talk to me and find out why sh is this way.Ive never...

Anger issues [ 6 Answers ]

I keep getting really angry and cannot control my temper example; I got really angry at my friend the other day for something he did and started pulling his hair and punching him in the face I also smash things and forget heaps of things, I am 17 year old girl, I don't think it's that normal....

DO I have anger issues? [ 11 Answers ]

At school I'm a good student with a gpa 0f 3.7. The teacher and students think I'm a feeble,frail and somewhat of a protectorate. Well they are certainly wrong, I may appear that but in reality I'm a malevolent being. Also I spend most of my day alone in my room.I hate being seem as a weak little...

Anger issues [ 2 Answers ]

I found a job, was doing good in everything in school,grades,job except at home. My mom and my stepdad had kicked me out of the house because I was calling my mom names but what else could have I said I mean she was talking bad about me in front of my sisters. I have to admit something's hurt me...

View more questions Search