Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerryAR Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Threatened miscarage?
    Hi, I am just in to my 7th week pregnancy. The night before yesterday, I had an unusual ache in my lower area, not abdomen. It only felt tneder when I sat down or ran. The next day(yesterday) I had a really dark brown bleed followed by a little dark red. I laid up for the rest of the day and by the evening the ache had gone. Today I have no bleeding, no pain. Just a bit of old blood spotting from yesterday. Been to DR's, have to have scan on wed's. Have also been told to rest for couple days. Dr mentioned, implantation or breakthrough bleeding. I thought implantion only happens up to a week after fertilisation? Also what is breakthrough bleeding? Time is draggin waiting for scan, I'm terrified I will lose baby, this is third pregnancy, previous 2 miscarried. Can anyone advise? Thanks
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 19, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Do as youir doctor says and rest until the scan. Go to:- Bleeding in Pregnancy – What Could the Bleeding Be? for an explanation of breakthrough bleeding.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Mar 19, 2007, 12:52 PM
    This really doesn't sound like anything to worry about so don't got yourself all stressed out because that will make the situation worse. One of my friends had normal periods for 3 months. However, because you have miscarried before your doctor won't want to take any chances. Please relax and put your feet up.
    Good luck xxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy with Tubialigation and Miscarage? [ 1 Answers ]

Blessings, I am writing because I have my tubes tied 5 years ago after my 3rd child. Then a week ago my breasts started getting very tender and swelling. I had not have a period in a little over a month. Then last night as Iwas getting ready for bed Istarted having sever cramps which hurt as...

Being threatened by debt collectors [ 4 Answers ]

My grandmother baught a car and it ended up being repo'd. That was over a year ago.Now there is a company and she isn't sure if it's a law firm or a collection company.The letter she has says both it says that she now owes 9000.00 on the car.She is also getting calls from them every day.They are...

View more questions Search