Ask
    mommydavis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 10:26 AM
    Abandoned by husband
    What can a parent do when the husband has abandoned the family
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 23, 2013, 12:29 PM
    First, it's not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. To avoid confusion I've moved your question to its own thread.

Without details, its hard to answer. Basic answer is you go to court and file for divorce with spousal and child support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband abandoned disabled wife [ 4 Answers ]

28 years I been married Im disabled with bi polar cannot spell am disleetic and have never work he refusing to pay mortgage o household bills can I get abandonen warrant don't know email help terrie ross

Stepdaughter abandoned children with husband and me [ 2 Answers ]

Got in an argument with my step daughter about letting her 9 month old scream in his bed at 3 am for more than 10 minutes. I told her I thought she was doing harm to him and that she needed to comfort him. She disagreed with me packed a suitcase and said she was a piece of s**t mother and to take...

Husband/Father abandoned our family [ 2 Answers ]

I have been married for 7 years. We have one child together and he has a child from a previous marriage.My husband packed up his stuff and moved out two weeks ago. I DO NOT want a divorce. He says he just wasn't happy.I am on permanent disability. I receive social security. He tells me that I am...

My husband has abandoned us and wants divorce but doesn't show up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My husband has lef us and filed for divorce but doesn't show up for court . This is the third time I am going to the courts and I don't know if he'll be there? Can I ask the judge to give me my divorce and divide the properties while he is not there. Help me please.

Husband abandoned wife [ 6 Answers ]

My husband abandoned me & went to another country for good, will I be responsible for his debts?

View more questions Search