Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2013, 07:56 AM
    Computer error
    When I close a window I receive-- "The instruction at "0X7c911389" referenced memory at 0X00000010". The memory could not be "read" Click OK to terminate the program.
    What does this mean??
    Window XP
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 23, 2013, 08:08 AM
    Which application gives this error and how often ?

Feb 23, 2013, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    Which application gives this error and how often ?
    Just about any and several times a day like I exited out of NASCAR.com and received yesterday it was eBay and ask me help desk.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 23, 2013, 09:58 AM
    When did you last do any serious maintenance including full patching, scanning, defraging and generally clearing out...

Feb 23, 2013, 03:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Curlyben View Post
    When did you last do any serious maintenance including full patching, scanning, defraging and generally clearing out...
    I auto update on Microsoft. I use windows Defender and Windows security essential virus scan weekly and every other week I scan and delete files and history. I defragment once a month.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer Game Error [ 1 Answers ]

I have Windows 7 and my computer game seems to be having issues with it. It says that The program can't start because d3drm.dll is missing from your computer. Try re-installing the program to fix the problem. So I tried re-installing a couple of times and every time this popped up after I clicked...

Computer error [ 6 Answers ]

I downloaded a windows xp service pack 2 then the computer had to shut down to run the program but when I tried to re start my computer it won't let me it restarts up to the blue screen then starts to reboot again I've tried all the options on the F8 button. I can't get into the computer to...

Computer error codes [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have been trying to install a wireless printer but the message error 1327 invalid drive e keeps coming up..

Computer Error [ 2 Answers ]

How do I fix this Socket Error: 1101, Error number: 0x800CC0D?:confused:

Computer error [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there can you tell me how to replace my missing snmaster.idx file for AOL somehow it just got up and disappeared on it's own

View more questions Search