Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Meinnh01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2013, 06:37 AM
    Felony to a misdemeanor
    I am getting charged with a felony, due to the amount taken from an employer. Even though I paid it back. Can this be a misdemeanor instead of a felony? It was just over 10k? I'm getting a lawyer but need peace if mind!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2013, 07:15 AM
    Hello M:

Your lawyer can negotiate ANYTHING.. That doesn't mean he'll be successful. In fact, having stolen that much from your employer, even though you paid it back, I DOUBT they'll
    Reduce it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony [ 6 Answers ]

Is a Court Martial a Felony or Misdemeanor or Felony. I see many questions on this topic... please post my input. A summary Court Martial is not a felony conviction period! There is nothing in the military to equate a Court Martial to a felony or misdemeanor conviction. The federal courts look...

Felony or misdemeanor ? [ 2 Answers ]

Three years ago I was released from jail after serving time a possession charge and was never told Anything about probation the judge only said to stay out of trouble and she didn't want to see me back so that's what I did but about 7 months later I get a letter from probation saying that I failed...

Felony or Misdemeanor [ 0 Answers ]

I was sentenced to two years probation for aggravated battery with intent. I completed the probation and was released by signature order of the DA's office that prosecuted me. However, two months after starting my probation a restitution hearing was held. Niether my probation office nor mself were...

I need 2 know if this is a misdemeanor or a felony in GA [ 1 Answers ]

Stealing a bank card & withdrawing $300.00 out of an atm, is it a misdemeanor or felony in the state of GA

Misdemeanor or Felony? [ 1 Answers ]

Is a probation violation a felony or a misdemeanor?

View more questions Search