Would that be Noddy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A PBS Kids show and a Disney show [ 4 Answers ]

The PBS kids show was a puppet show. It was this monster kind of girl who had purple hair and, it think, a yellow-orange. The disney show had a real person in it, but the rest was puppets. It was something about a tree What are the names of these shows?

Title of a 90's kids cartoon show.two in fact [ 8 Answers ]

Ok... so I'm looking for the titles of two kids shows from the 90's. 1) A kids cartoon show that was on CITV I think... all I fully remember is a footballer/soccer player rolling a ball down his arms and back in the intro, maybe stood on top of a tall building... really vague but that's all I...

Kids show girls fantasy cartoon [ 7 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this cartoon about 3 girls (I think?) and they were princesses (I think?) they had crystals to give them powers. The main heroine had blonde hair and she had a sun crystal. Then there was this coloured girl with moon crytal and I can't remember the last crystal but I...

Kids TV show or cartoon where toy's/ toy people come to life [ 12 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I'm trying to figure out the name of the show/cartoon where the toy shop closes for the night, and I think there was a real boy/child that slid down a slide or rode a train into the toy store. And the toys come to life. I think there was a dog too. An old man and...

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

View more questions Search