Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hudog Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2013, 03:16 PM
    Noise Harley
    Traded my 2000 Ultra Classic for a 2013 Ultra Classic last November. Love everything except for 2 things.
    1. When it is around 3 grand, I get a lot of tapping/ticking from the engine
    2. I am only getting 36 MPG where my 2000 got 42 MPG.
    I just got it back from it's 1000 mile checkup and the noise is still there. It is loud enough that I here it over the stock pipes and the radio.
    I am going to take it back in but want to know a little more what I am talking about when I do. I already complained about it when I had it in last time but it obviously was not taken care of. What I do not want to here is "That is just the way it is".

Check out some similar questions!

Shower did make a blow horn noise but over time no noise but hot to cold repeatedly [ 0 Answers ]

Shower faucets did make a blow horn noise and recently the water goes from VERY hot to VARY cold repeatedly but no longer make a noise

Have a chatter noise on harley motor? [ 0 Answers ]

2006 ultra classic has a chatter noise

Noise with hot water pipes for 1 min after start. No noise after that. [ 8 Answers ]

When opening hot water in shower, there will be noise in the pipes after 30 seconds. Will last about 1 minute and then stop. About 10 minutes after the shower, there will be a couple of bang and none after that.

Noise in pipes and refrigerator noise with water chugging out of drink mechanism [ 4 Answers ]

Originally, we heard a noise from the refrigerator once in a while, changed the filter which lessened the noise. Now we hear a chugging in the pipes in our bedroom ceiling, kitchen ceiling and in both bath rooms. It occurs occasionally. One night we shut off the hot water heater and it was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.