Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 19, 2007, 04:20 AM
    Is it Monday already?
    The Study

A husband was trying to prove to his wife that women talk more than men. He showed her a study which indicated that men use about 10,000 words per day, where as women use 20,000 words per day.

His wife thought about this for a while. She then told her husband that women use twice as many words as men because they have to repeat everything they say.

Her husband looked stunned. He said "What?"

Criminal Masterminds

When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motorhome parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he had bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find an ill man curled up next to a motorhome near spilled sewage.

A police spokesperson said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his hose into the motorhome's sewage tank by mistake.

The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

We Can't Do That

A student was heading home for the holidays. When she got to the airline counter, she presented her ticket to New York. As she gave the agent her luggage, she made the remark, "I'd like you to send my green suitcase to Hawaii, and my red suitcase to London."

The confused agent said, "I'm sorry, we can't do that."

"Really? I am so relieved to hear you say that because that's exactly what you did to my luggage last year!

Pizza Coupon

Dispatching her ten-year-old son to pick up a pizza, my sister handed him money and a two-dollar coupon.

Later he came home with the pizza, and the coupon.

When asked to explain, he replied, "Mom, I had enough money. I didn't need the coupon."

Make Life More Enjoyable

- Old telephone books make ideal personal address books. Simply cross out the names and addresses of people you don't know.

- Fool other drivers into thinking you have an expensive car phone by holding an old TV or video remote control up to your ear and occasionally swerving across the road and mounting the curb.

- Avoid parking tickets by leaving your windshield wipers turned to fast wipe whenever you leave your car parked illegally.

- No time for a bath? Wrap yourself in masking tape and remove the dirt by simply peeling it off.

- Apply red nail polish to your nails before clipping them. The red nails will be much easier to spot on your bathroom carpet. (Unless you have a red carpet, in which case a contrasting polish should be selected).

- If a person is choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a jug of boiling water down their throat and presto! The blockage is almost instantly removed.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2007, 05:06 AM
    Lmasof

Oh, tal. I really enjoy the jokes. Makes me laugh.

Joe
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2007, 10:48 AM
    LMAO. Great sharing, Tal. Thank you. I particularly like the ice cube stuck in the throat cure.
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 15, 2007, 06:58 AM
    I don't get the pizza coupon one :(
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrypt
    i don't get the pizza coupon one :(
    He was supposed to use the coupon to spend less money, like if it costed $9 it would only be $7... but he didn't understand and just spent the higher amount...
    mylove101 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 11:10 PM
    o, and I also don't get the criminal matermind thing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Its Monday what do you expect! [ 5 Answers ]

A Fitting Punishment Mr. Jones is traveling with his wife and mother-in-law in a far east country. At a place of honor his mother-in-law makes a careless remark, which the native people take as an insult to the royal family. Mr. Jones is dragged off to court with his wife and mother-in-law...

Monday Mornings [ 2 Answers ]

Too Late, He's Long Dead The orthopaedic surgeon I work for was moving to a new office, and his staff was helping transport many of the items. I sat the display skeleton in the front of my car, and had fastened the seatbelt around it to stop it falling over. I hadn't considered the drive...

Need answer by Monday 5-28-Desperate [ 3 Answers ]

Your search for a local bank advertises the following deal: "pay us $100.00 dollars a year for 10 years and then we will pay you (or your beneficiaries) $100 a year forever." Is this a good deal if the interest rate available on other deposits is 6 percent? Did not match with any Web results.

View more questions Search