Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephen49 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2013, 02:47 AM
    F127 cabinet
    The water temperature is going from very hot to very cold constantly do you know were I could buy a new mixer valve?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 13, 2013, 10:41 PM
    Mixer valves can be purchased in any professional plumbing supply store, like Ferguson Enterprises. Or go to web sites like Faucets, Kitchen Faucets, Bathroom Faucets, Sinks and Plumbing Fixtures at Faucet.com, select what you want and have it shipped to you...

Hope that helps / Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rotary serial #FR2493729 with cabinet similar to vs cabinet year value [ 0 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary serial # FR249372 9, in a cabinet similar to the old VS style but with 6 side drawers. The sewing machine has the letters of WMS in the center overlayed on top of each other. Can you please tell me the year and the value?

Odor from cabinet [ 9 Answers ]

I notice an odor in the cabinet underneath my bathroom sink. Any ideas what it is and what I should do about it

Sewing Cabinet [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1955 Singer sewing machine with cabinet. The problem is that the arm that holds the top cover on my cabinet will not stay shut when I fold the cover back. I found a small spring on the floor, after I was working on my machine. If some one knows please give me a diagram of how to fix it....

Old Cabinet [ 19 Answers ]

Hi. A couple of years ago I was given an old cabinet from my uncle. I know it was passed down from at least my great-grandmother. My mom was born in 1949 and my uncle's even earlier, so I'm guessing it was made in the early 1900's. I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me any information...

View more questions Search