Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neveah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 05:25 PM
    Baby momma who is very neglective to her child
    So my brother has a crazy baby momma who is very neglective to her child, leaving he dirty at times and sick without medical attention, also, she has a charge on her because she abused my brother. But now she moved out of state and wants to file for full custody, she moved without his consent, what should he do? I need help.. FAST
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2013, 06:14 PM
    You don't have status to do anything... HE has to do it.

And he has to hire a lawyer now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do about my baby momma? [ 13 Answers ]

I have known my baby's mom since 2007. We had a baby girl in late 2009. I got her tested to make sure even though I knew it was mine because the army made me. Because I joined the army we have been having a really difficult time. She broke up with me when I joined. She got pregnant after I...

Baby Momma Drama [ 0 Answers ]

I met a guy that I absolutely adore who has been honest with me since we have met and I never encountered a guy so generous, nice and caring. With all the bad relationships I had previously, he is by far the best guy who knows how to treat a woman. With me not having any children, I meet a guy...

How to get over your baby momma [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 24 and don't normally have this problem but... I have a son that's about to turn 1. His mother and I met in college about 5 or 6 years ago and had friendly sex on and off through the years well as you can see we had a child. So when I found out she was pregnant about 6 months into the pregnancy...

What do I do to get my baby momma back [ 3 Answers ]

I need help she does not love, trust, or respect anymore

Baby momma [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question hopefully can get answers or ideas. Ok the mother of my 9 month old, we tired to work things being together just fights after fight. We recently stop talking and trying to work things out. So a month after that she tells me she is dating another guy, and possible likes him a lot...

View more questions Search