Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayskays Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2013, 02:19 PM
    I need help with homework
    What are the benefits and drawbacks of joining a union?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2013, 02:28 PM
    Is this homework? Here's a starting place. http://www.seiu.org/a/ourunion/resea...nd-figures.php

Feb 20, 2013, 02:34 PM
    What are the advantages and disadvantages of joining a union?
    Describe how a businessperson could be an effective leader yet an effective manager. Also decsrcibe how a businessperson could be an effective manager yet an ineffective leader.
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2013, 02:39 PM
    Please stop posting your homework, particularly essay questions. I referred you to a source. Did you check it out?

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help
    “Read this first - Expectations for the Homework Help Board:
    Do not simply retype or paste a question from your book or study material

We won't do your homework questions for you. You were given the assignment for you to learn.

If you come up with your own answer and post it for us to critique that is within reason.

If you have some SPECIFIC questions that you couldn't find or didn't understand, we may help with that. But this is your assignment, so show us you have at least attempted to complete it on your own.

Thank you.”

Feb 20, 2013, 02:41 PM
    Describe how a businessperson could be an effective leader yet an effective manager.
    Describe how a businessperson could be an effective leader yet an effective manager. Also decsrcibe how a businessperson could be an effective manager yet an ineffective leader.

Feb 20, 2013, 02:45 PM
    What are the traits of an effective leader
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 20, 2013, 02:47 PM
    I have nothing to do for about an hour or so... I will take my time and write out your answer for you so you don't actually have to do your own homework and learn anything yourself.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2013, 03:02 PM
    >homework threads merged<
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2013, 03:07 PM
    Odinn, I wouldn't bother - OP can't read what I'm saying so he/she will never understand what you are going to write.

While you're at it, would you write the history of the world for me? Oh, make sure it's double spaced and spell checked.

And to answer the last (or second last) question I think an effective leader does his/her own homework.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 20, 2013, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    And to answer the last (or second last) question I think an effective leader does his/her own homework.
    That's a manager. A leader doesn't HAVE homework.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 20, 2013, 03:22 PM
    Four posts, all homework questions. You've been given helpful links, and you've been told the expectations for homework questions on this site, both have been ignored.

We do not do homework on this site. This is your job, so do it! We're willing to read what you've written and critique it, but we won't write it for you.

Instead of wasting time looking for someone else to do your work, why not use the computer to do some research for your homework? That's the only way this will get done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homework help [ 2 Answers ]

The bus you take every morning always arrives anywhere from 2 minutes early to 15 minutes late and it is equally likely that it arrives during any of those minutes. Suppose that you arrive at the bus stop five minutes early. What is the probability that the bus arrives after you get to the bus...

Homework help [ 1 Answers ]

Do you check over work that is already done?

Homework [ 2 Answers ]

4) The formula for calculating the amount of money returned for an initial deposit into a bank account or CD (certificate of deposit) is given by A is the amount of the return. P is the principal amount initially deposited. r is the annual interest rate (expressed as a decimal). n is the...

Homework language homework [ 1 Answers ]

You see well I have this homeworkassighmentthat isdo first thing in the morning so all I ask is that you write down some words in azorean langugauge! Words: Pencil Sharpener Paper Crayon Pen Binder

View more questions Search