Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iammackster Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2005, 10:55 AM
    Installing tub on slab
    I am redoing my bathroom and need some help with installing my tub. How will I be able to connect my drain, after I put the tub down? I am on a slab, and there are walls on three sides of the tub. I am assuming the previous homeowner did the connection when the wall wasn't up.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 26, 2005, 12:09 PM
    Your answer's in the plumbing page. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing shower on a slab- [ 7 Answers ]

Hi folks, I would like to add a shower where the clothes washer is , in the attached pictures. There is a washer drain behind the washer on the outside wall, appears to be 1.5" pipe. I have read about the Saniflo pumps that can pump up to a drain and use a 1" outflow . The washing...

Installing a toilet in concrete slab [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, This is a great forum. I was wondering if you could offer me some advice? I am converting part of my garage into a bathroom. I will be busting up the concrete and running a new 3'' pipe for the toilet. My question is regarding the vent. How far away can I be really? There is an existing...

Installing a new tub on slab [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing a new tub, utilizing the existing plumbing. The floor is concrete slab. I have 3 walls surrounding the tub.My question is how will I be able to hook up my drain? I believe that once I put the tub down, I won't have access to the bottm of it. I am assuming the previous owner did this...

Installing a bathtub on a concrete slab [ 3 Answers ]

I have a toilet in the basement with proper vent. I want to add a bathtub near the toilet. After I jackhammer up the concrete and install the tub trap and drainage into the toilet drain, how do I seal the floor under the tub? The outside part is open and it should be easy to pour concrete mix and...

Installing a bathtub on a concrete slab [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a tub to existing plumbing, but it's on a concrete slab. We've jackhammered the concrete so that I have enough room underneath to put in the drain and p-trap, but am I going to have to buy the tub, set it in place, hook up the plumbing and then remove it to replace the concrete?

View more questions Search